Bad breath? Stomach ache? Liquid Chlorophyll is a natural deodorizer formulated to ease these problems. This chlorophyll is extracted from alfalfa and it is combined with natural and unsweetened apple flavor to smooth the greenish after-taste that some might find hard to swallow.
This product also comes in an unflavored presentation. We ask you to specify in the order which flavor you will want to get.
Chlorophyllin copper complex sodium 135mg, grape seed extract, guarana extract, sodium chloride, potassium sorbate, glycerin, apple flavour and purified water.
- To help control odors arising from conditions such as colostomies, ileostomies or fecal incontinence.
Health Benefits of Liquid Chlorophyll:
- Chlorophyll gives plants their green color, also is a powerful antioxidant.
- Blood Benefits liquid chlorophyll can increase the quality and quantity of your red blood cells because the compound has a chemical composition very similar to hemoglobin. Hemoglobin is a molecule found in your red blood cells responsible for transporting oxygen. Chlorophyll helps to rebuild your red blood cells, increase your energy.
- Chlorophyll forms a complex with the carcinogens that your body has a difficult time absorbing, so your body eliminates these complexes through feces.
- Liquid Chlorophyll is high in magnesium which is a very important mineral that helps transport oxygen to your cells and tissues, assists in bone formation and helps your nerves and muscles to function.
- It is said that chlorophyll may contain lipolytic enzymes trigger movement of fatty acids from fat tissue to skeletal muscles. Here they can be transformed into glucose and used for energy, especially during exercise. This can promote a reduction in body fat and subsequent weight loss.
- As a good source of vitamin E complex, chlorophyll can be used to help stimulate production of estrogen in the female and testosterone in the male, restoring hormones into balance.
- Adults:Take 1 tablespoon 1-2 times per day. Do not exceed 2 tablespoons per day.
Cautions & Warnings:
- Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If cramps or diarrhea occurs, reduce the dosage. If symptoms persist, consult your doctor.