Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen with Glucosamine and Chondroitin
Each capsule contains
Hydrolyzed Collagen 360 mg
Glucosamine Hydrochloride 20 mg
Chondroitin Sulfate 20 mg.
- Collagen is the major structural component of articular cartilage in joints. Hydrolyzed Collagen is produced from collagen found in the bones, skin, and connective tissue of fish. The process of hydrolysis involves breaking down the molecular bonds between individual collagen strands using combinations of heat, acids, alkalis, or enzymes.
- Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen contains much larger amounts of the amino acids glycine and proline than many other proteins. These amino acids are necessary for promoting healthy tissue growth of hair, skin and nails.
- Glucosamine is a naturally occurring, essential component of glycosaminoglycan, sponge-like compounds which absorb and bind water within cartilage. Glucosamine hydrochloride is thought crucial for helping to maintain joint cushioning, flexibility, function, and integrity. Glucosamine hydrochloride is also thought to be important in the formation and structure of bones, tendons, ligaments, and other.
- Chondroitin sulfate is considered a promising treatment for osteoarthritis. It is most often used to treat osteoarthritis of the finger, knee, hip joints, low back, and facial joints.
- Collagen Joint Formula as a supplement has been linked to providing healthy joints. In fact, many studies have been performed to determine if collagen hydrolysates help in the treatment of osteoarthritis and osteoporosis.
- Helps to reduce joint pain associated with osteoarthritis.
- Adults: Take 2 capsules 2 times daily.
- Use for a minimum of 5 months to see beneficial effects.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
- If symptoms worsen, consult a healthcare practitioner.
- Some people may experience mild gastrointestinal disturbances such as diarrhea, abdominal pain, heartburn, nausea and vomiting, in which case discontinue use.